Bullying Is Harmful

Punch,Punch,Ouch! Bullying is harmful.

Bullying is harmful,because it breaks self confidence. For instance when you call someone fat and ugly it makes them feel fat and ugly. Bullies— mean people— should just stop!! Most reasons why bullies say mean things to other people is because they are insecure about themselves.

Another reason is bullying can cause suicidal thoughts. Therefore when you are bullied for a long period of time and your getting stressed out, because of being bullied it causes you to feel like you shouldn’t be living.

Bullies don’t know how much damage they have done until they have been bullied themselves. I hope reading this has made you realize how harmful and cruel bullying is. The next time your about to call someone mean names think twice before you say it!

4 thoughts on “Bullying Is Harmful

1. I love the way you clearly describe why bulling is bad. I agree with ever word you said about bullying. I really liked your post. You are a very talented writer!

2. You’re right, bullying should be stopped. I like your piece of writing: you followed the format correctly and gave clear examples. You’re a great writer!

3. I also think bullying is a bad thing and should be stop like you said. I also like how you gave the reason why bully’s do it.